We bend sheet metal using five state-of-the-art machines. All our machines are maximally equipped for their categories: laser angle measuring, larger openings, longer cylinder stroke, an extended cog for closing boxes, Cadmam®-B 3D software, etc. The longest bending length is four metres, at a force of 1,700 kN.
In 2010, Gorenc decided to support its laser technology with state-of-the-art, high capacity bending machines of the renowned European manufacturer LVD, supported by the latest Easy-Form® angle measuring technology and Cadmam®-B 3D software, which is compatible with a laser machine. This, in connection with Cadman-B 3D computer support and quality platinum preparation on a laser cutter, as well as a wide range of standard and specialised bending tools, facilitates the production of complex elements within very narrow tolerances and at a high level of repetition. Consecutive bending technology enables us to manufacture the majority of products from start to finish in a single step, without delays, which in turn facilitates a high level of productivity.
Why use our laser sheet metal bending services?
- Flexible delivery deadlines
- High-quality and consistent production
- Possibility of producing larger quantities
- Five bending presses
- Our wide range of metal bending equipment facilitates the bending of the simplest to the most complex shapes
- We use the most state-of-the-art technologies and equipment
Basic technical data regarding bending:
- Work length of 4,000 mm
- Distance between pillars of 2,600 mm
- Stroke of 200 mm
- Distance between table/plunger of 400 mm
- Wide range of standard and specialised tools