Laser cutting is a manufacturing process that can help eliminate the need for machine processing in many engineering workshops, enabling our clients to reduce their production costs. Laser cutting offers specific advantages over plasma cutting, as it is a significantly more precise process and uses less energy. The precision and quality offered by laser cutting exceed traditional cutting methods. Laser technology enables us to cut complex shapes, without the need for additional tools, at similar or higher speeds offered by other forms of cutting.
We offer sheet metal cutting services up to the following thicknesses:
- Iron plates: up to 20 mm
- INOX: up to 25 mm
- Aluminium: up to 30 mm
- Copper, bronze and other coloured sheets: up to 12mm
- For sheets measuring up to 1,500 x 3,000 mm
Why use our laser sheet metal cutting services?
- A level of precision of up to 0.10 mm and the repeatability of cutting +/- 0.04 mm
- Perfect quality of cuts
- Short delivery deadlines
- Three fully automated laser processing centres
- Technology that facilitates fast, simple and affordable solutions for your ordered products
- Flexibility – technical assistance for clients
- Optimal use of materials and thus less waste